whistling martian whistling martian

That was just CUTE

Amazing work getting the animation to line up with the sound effect whistle. And the idea is so strange, I watched it twice and giggled both times at the oddity. Very nice, keep up the great work.

That hurts! That hurts!

Still not good

The character seems so one dimensional and non-movement. More could have been done to him in the repeat animation as he's walking, such as clothing/hair/body parts moving as he is stepping. Also, more could have been done to the background, such as buildings or a park or other animations. Also, when doing a shadowy figure, one usually puts them behind the main character as he is the one everything will be occuring to and covering him the way you did tends to undo the focus upon him and his actions.

All in all, good start for being a 2003 upload and I still ask "What was THAT?" but it still seems weird to me.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Eat da gnome!

A few spots were a little shakey with the sound as the music overlapped it, but I thought it was hilarious overall. Sent the link to a few of my friends to watch it, too. ^_^ *waves*

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

KAWAII!

Love, love, LOVE!! I can't wait for part 3! *HUGGGGGZ*

Kissing A Fool Kissing A Fool

Amazing

This is so well done and covers so much, I feel like showing this to my MOM! =D Btw, that was sooo the intro to Pillow Talk they were watching at the movies. ;) Love that movie.

BADMAN responds:

Thanks for noticing the pillow talk open. Not very many people have.

With a Gun. With a Gun.

LOL

Okay, you got me to giggle and watch it three times. *SAFE* Keep up the great work. You're on youy way to becoming a great animator. ;)

rug-doctors responds:

Thanks. Thats what Im shootin' for!

Tech-Support Tech-Support

LOL

That happened to me!! Except I got a French lady that kept acting like I took 3 years of computer technology courses for nothing. I KNOW the software. I stink with hardware. I do NOT need to reboot my computer!!!! 10/10 and 5/5. Keep up the great work and tell Hot Topic to lower the t-shirt prices. $24 is too much for it.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

YEAH!

Earthbound, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, and EVO: The Search For Eden! 5/5 for using all the great SNES games ^_^ I still own and play Earthbound and EVO, but my brother stole Super Ghouls and Ghosts. ;_;

NeoJam NeoJam

Heh

Ain't it the truth, though? I had a friend who logged into hsi account, then logged out and his friend across the USA logged in and FROZEN. Too many users using 1 account. We also used to have a guild HQ account. That got frozen because it was "Doing illegal contests." Umm, we were giving away free stuff to members who answered a quiz question right. O.o.

SimGolf Shorts #2 SimGolf Shorts #2

wow

Tha ... was ... FUNNY!!!! 5/5 and keep up the good work. Going to peek at your other stuff now. :D